Hi

Below are the list of some of the consultants who are looking for projects
in Bay Area CA.

*Please let me know if you have any of the requirements available with you
for which I can provide you the consultant.*
**

     Deepa samanta Automation QA , QTP Bay Area, Ca Shefali Timbadia Automation
QA , QTP Bay Area, Ca Ripun jay Automation QA, QTP Open for relocation
Mrunal Manual QA South Bay Area, Ca Kavitha Thomas Automation QA, QTP Bay
Area, Ca Martin Manual QA/ BA Open for relocation Toolika Ghose Automation
QA, QTP Open for relocation Sushma Ganesh QA- Manual testing Bay Area- CA Jeet
Patel BA CA only Dhiraj Shrestha BA Open for relocation Beck Basnet BA Bay
Area, CA Ramya K Automation QA, QTP Bay Area, CA Anand Automation QA, QTP Open
for relocation Girish Yadav Automation QA, QTP Open for relocation
Anagha D Automation
QA, SILK Bay Area, CA Nandita S BA Bay Area, CA Arun M BA Open for
Relocation Hem JAVA/J2EE Bay Area, CA Harini JAVA/J2EE Open for
relocation Kushal
S BA Open for relocation Parul V JAVA/J2EE Bay Area, CA
 **
*Regards
Vinod Malik*
*Sales Manager