Hi All,

I am Neal from Astoline, here i am forwarding you the requirement
please go through the requirement and send updated profile ASAP with
billing rate.

Please send profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on

Title: VMWARE ENGINEER/ARCHITECT  (no administrator please)
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 18months

Perform numerous migrations by utilizing virtualization products and services.

Analyze physical servers and planned projects for consolidation of
good virtualization candidates. This would also include the design and
architecture of the infrastructure for VM Ware ESX 3.5.X, ESX Express,
DSR, High Availability, SAN's, and NAS.

Simplify the provisioning of new virtual machines with wizard driven
processes and templates and used Platespin (Power Convert, Power
Recon, VM Ware Converter, and VM Ware Infrastructure Client) for
managing the conversion of P2V's, V2V's, P2I's, and I2V's.

Thanks & Regards
Neal Smith
Astoline Inc | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com|
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.
To be removed from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.