Systems Programmer Analyst - Scottsdale, AZ
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: 40-44/hr MAX
*TO HIRE POSITION
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS
CONVERSION TO PERMANENT AFTER 3-4 MONTHS *
Position Summary (Purpose of job):
Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for the technical design, coding,
testing, debugging, documentation of complex (sometimes multiple) projects
focused on building Data Warehouse solutions. This position reports to
Application Development Manager or Sr. Application Development Manager. This
position requires minimal travel.
Key Responsibilities (List the top five to seven essential responsibilities
in priority order):
1. Understands business partner requirements for system support and able to
translate them into appropriate systems/application design needs.
Formulates/defines system scope and objectives with business partner. 25%
2. Specialist member of programming team focused on developing Data
Warehouse applications. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex
problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time and
form of desired result. Prepares detailed specifications from which
programs are written. Responsible for Project Planning/tracking, technical
design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs as an
individual contributor on highly complex critical tasks. 50%
3. Perform code walk-throughs and peer reviews. 5%
4. Interface with DDC and provide on call technical support. 5%
5. Actively implement software configuration management policy. Keep the
technical document up-to-date. 5%
6. Perform these duties with highest ethical and professional standards.
Track time on projects accurately and promptly. Report weekly status to next
level supervisor. Demonstrate flexibility for overtime to meet important
customer deliverables. 10%
Education and Training
Required - 4-year College Degree or Foreign equivalent in Computer Science
or equivalent experience.
Desired - Advanced Degree: masters or foreign equivalent in Computer science
or equivalent experience.
3-5 years in designing and developing complex Data Warehouse solutions.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
• 3-5 years relational database management and Data Warehouse database
experience preferably with Oracle
• 3-5 years strong experience in Data Warehouse data and dimensional
modeling, Business Intelligence and ETL design and development.
• 1-3 years Business Objects including Universe design, security
administration, and client components, Web Intelligence, and Informatica
• 3-5 years of Oracle database concepts, and PL/SQL.
• Excellent understanding of data models.
• Excellent understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
• Exercise excellent judgment within defined standards and guidelines in
• Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet
critical deliverable dates.
• Must strive for results.
• Working knowledge of MS Windows Applications including MS-Project,
MS-Visio, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
• Experience with Oracle 10g database a plus.
• 3-5 years of UNIX environment.
• Familiarity with job scheduling and load testing software.
• Familiarity with internet development and architecture. Experience
leading internet development projects.
• Knowledge of McKesson Specialty business Operations or Healthcare
• Familiarity with Java, HTML programming languages.
• Familiarity with Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, Object Oriented
Programming (OOP), and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Strong understanding of UML diagrams artifacts.
Candidate is expected to work in General office environment. Occasional
travel may be required. Candidate may be asked to work overtime
occasionally. They must be flexible for various project assignments whenever
General office demands.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at