We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.
Position:  Sr. Oracle DBA
Location: Branchburg, NJ
 Duration: 6+ Months
 Project Description:
Opportunity for Senior Oracle Database administrator with at least 4 to 5
years of hands on experience in managing 9i/10g medium to very large
Plan, coordinate, and administer Oracle database in 9i and 10g, including
base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational
guidelines and protection
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions,
modules, recovery, standards and implementation
- Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added
programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships
and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and
reporting capabilities
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance
and providing increased functionality

Hands on experience in Oracle Text, 10g RAC, Shareplex, Data Guard is a Plus

Hands on experience in developing plsql/sql/shell/awk scripting
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work

Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:

Resource Manager
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
Work: 703-880-2641 ext:207 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.