I am Neal from Astoline, here i am forwarding you the requirement please go
through the requirement and send updated profile ASAP with billing rate.

*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* and put cc to **
to contact me on 732-734-0711.*
*Looking for (two)2 positions.*
*Title: *
*1)Sr. Flash Developer *
*2)Flash Developer*
*Location: Compuware, Detroit, Michigan*
*Duration: 6+months*
*Interview type: Telephone*

They really only want people that have strong back-end development
experience.  They haven't hired anyone yet because everyone is sending them
front-end developers.  Spanish isn't that important so don't get hung up on
that.  Our resumes will get walked over to the 2 project mangagers.  They
must have ActionsScript 2.0.

The candidate will be passionate about the latest developments within
digital media, with demonstrable commercial experience in HTML, CSS, Flash
and ActionScript 2.0 (AS 2.0) combined with good knowledge of Photoshop.
Knowledge of PHP, XML, JavaScript, AJAX (DOM) and knowledge of CMS systems
is highly desirable, but not essential.

Minimum 1 year experience developing complex, enterprise-level web-

Must have a working knowledge of ActionScript 2 that can be quickly
developed into an advanced knowledge.

Prefer someone with framework familiarity/experience

Excellent knowledge of OOP principles using ActionScript 2 (AS2).

Ability to integrate external data (XML/DB's).

Great animation skills, code and timeline based.

ActionScript 3 (AS3) a plus.

Design skills a huge plus.

Spanish a huge plus.

Ability to operate with limited management.

Available to start immediately.

Available to work overtime.

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.