We at Margin10 Consulting were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. If
you are unavailable, but are rolling off of your current project within the
next 6 months or so, can you please write a quick response so that I may
follow up with you?
*Position:* Oracle EBS/FMS/Solution Architect: Service Contracts, INV,OM,
*Location:* New York
*Duration:* 2-3 months
*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses
-The customer needs an 11.5.10 Solutions Architect with Service Contracts,
INV, OM, Financials ( FA and Receivables ).
-The scope should include setting up the system for a Conference Room Pilot
(CRP) based on transaction processes supported by Oracle E-Business Suite
11.5.10 on the Mexico W3 CRP environment.
-Oracle will lead configuring and testing theabove XLAN scenarios which are
contained within the Oracle R11.5.10.
-Objectives for XLAN - CRP
1. Plan and initiate Project (client+ Oracle)
2. Establish Project Organization and Structure (client + Oracle)
3. Provide a CRP environment (client)
4. Deliver Oracle DBA Services (client)
5. Define To-Be Process Blueprint (client)
6. Configure an Oracle 11.5.10 CRP Environment using representative client
data based on Mexico (Oracle)
7. Repair Process Flows for XLAN (Xerox)
8. Prepare and execute test scenarios against the Oracle CRP Environment
(client + Oracle)
*Candidates must be able to travel to South America
**Spanish Speaking Resource a plus!
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Margin10 Consulting Services*
(: *678-799-8564 *7*: 678-240-0740*
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at