Hi,

I am Neal from Astoline, here i  am forwarding you the requirement please
send updated profile ASAP with billing rate.

*Please send profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* and put cc
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* or feel
free to 732-734-0711.*
**
*Title: Remedy ARS Developer*
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6months

Skills:

Remedy Developer to do custom application development.  Consults with senior
IT management on the design of moderately complex systems and projects.  Works
closely with customers, vendors and project teams. May consult with
leadership on emerging technologies. Supports existing business systems
applications.  May develop databases and warehouse designs.  Performs
additional job duties as required.

Business Knowledge:

Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and
industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and
projects

Required Skills:

Expert with Remedy ARS System 6.3 or higher. Advanced Remedy SRM System 2.1
or 2.2 development experience. .

Must have a minimum of 3 yrs ARS development experience and 1 yr SRM
development experience.

Possesses in-depth knowledge of application development technologies, tools,
methodologies, the enterprise and industry.

Possesses in-depth knowledge of VB 6.0, Java, ASP.Net 2.0 or higher. Must
have completed at least two of the following BMC classes

BMC Service Level Management 7.x: Basic (WBT)

BMC Service Level Management 7.x: Advanced (WBT

BMC Service Request Management 2.x: Administering

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.