Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position: XML Developer *

*Location: CT*

*Duration: 1 year*

XML developer who has used API and has experience designing and coding Instant
Messaging or Chat applications – I believe my client is looking for a
developer to set up an IM environment for their traders to get instant
messages during the day –

Any Java/Perl would also be a big plus –

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *