Dear Partner,

I have an immediate opening in NYC for a Lead QA with a very strong
background in C#, Web apps QA testing experience. The candidate must be very
strong with Automation tools Nunit, Fitnesse, Ncover, and Type-Mock.

The candidate must also have:

   1. Should have exp with C# program code / testing of C#
   2. Should be senior, able to work independently and (possible) mentor
   other Testers.
   3. Should have exp working with offshore development and QA teams.

 Highly Desired Skills:

Have tested 3rd party applications, particularly Microsoft based;
specifically Sharepoint, .NET and MSMQ

Experience in compliance, web services and social networking is a plus

*Role: QA Lead*

*Location: New York City*

*Duration: 6+ months (extendable)*

*Interview: Face 2 Face ( Locals only)*

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

*Chandra Shekar*
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro

New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
visit us @
*"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"*

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly