We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Requirement 1:

Position:  Oracle DBA

Location: Rochester, NY (Need Local)

Duration:   6+ Months

Description of Responsibilities:

At least 3 years of production experience with Oracle 10g & Oracle RAC

Very strong with performance tuning

At least 1 year experience working with Oracle Enterprise Manager

At least 1 year of work experience in the US

Experience with Oracle Data Guard and partitioning highly preferred

Requirement 2:

Position:  Oracle DBA

Location: Branchburg, NJ

Duration:   6+ Months

Description of Responsibilities:

Opportunity for Senior Oracle Database administrator with at least 4 to 5
years of hands on experience in managing 9i/10g medium to very large

Plan, coordinate, and administer Oracle database in 9i and 10g, including
base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational
guidelines and protection

-         Develop data models and perform planning of architecture,
functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation

-         Work with internal and external customers to develop new
value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse

-         Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data
relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data
output and reporting capabilities

-         Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources

-         Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies

-         Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing
performance and providing increased functionality

Hands on experience in Oracle Text, 10g RAC, Shareplex, Data Guard is a Plus

Hands on experience in developing plsql/sql/shell/awk scripting

Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 203 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.