*Hope doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Position: Sybase Database Developer
Location: Scranton PA
Duration: 1 Year
We currently have three (3) Database Developer opportunities in our
Retirement / Annuities Systems Division - Scranton, PA location.
· 5 years working with client server computer systems.
· 3 years RDBMS development
· 2 years with Sybase with version 12.X being the most recent version
that they have worked with. Experience with version 15 is a plus.
· 2 years experience with a data modeling tool such as ErWin
· Experience with shell scripting and maintaining ETL processes is a
· Experience with AutoSys a plus
The candidate for this position will fill a database developer position on
an RDBMS team and will work alongside several other highly skilled database
technologists. This position is for a database developer, not a DBA. As
such the candidate will be responsible for data modeling, creating stored
procedures, creating tables / indices and other RDBMS objects.
· The database products that must be supported include Sybase and MSSQL
running on WinTel platforms. The databases supported function in both the
OLTP and data warehousing capacity.
· He / she must have a solid background working in a formalized SDLC
process. Requirements analysis, effort estimates, component development,
unit testing, defect resolution, and production support will be part of
the job responsibilities.
· He / she will be working in a highly motivated team atmosphere and
will therefore need to be willing to learn from others and also be willing
to share knowledge.
· The candidate must be capable of assessing complex situations and
quickly arriving at technically sound solutions.
· He / she must be able to communicate with individuals of varying
technical expertise as they will have to interact with other developers,
system testers and business analysts. He / she will be working with
teams in disparate geographic locations and as such will need to possess
strong written and verbal communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at