Need locals only please!!

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sr. Java Developer

East Windsor, NJ

3-6 months

This is extremely HOT!!  Need Senior Level technical superstars.. Client is
very technically picky.  Had 2 interviews, both candidates were declined due to
skills.  Please send me Senior Level Consultants, who can attend a face to face
interview (only).

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082