* *

*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable

Position: PowerBuilder

Diamond Bar, CA 91765

Duration is 4 months +

Start date is mid November 2008

*Rate: $40/hr CTC*

*If we submit resume 2day tomorrow will be Interview*

1. PB Version Knowledge - 8.5 to 11

2. Exp. Level - 6+ years

3. Domain

The project details are:

· PowerBuilder testing and minor enhancement to client/server systems

*· Create UNIX to Windows Platform test plan* for migration of PB

· *Test 8 to 10 PowerBuilder 8.0 to 10.0* applications for migration from
UNIX to Windows Platform

· Modify applications as needed for *Migration and upgrade same to
PowerBuilder 11*

· Knowledge of *Ingress database (3.0) is needed *

They want a PB resource who can write test plan and do testing and do
from PB 8.0 to PB 11.0 *

The consultant is needed on site.

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc

Phone: 605-277-4881

Fax: 678-343-6807

Yahoo IM:kishoredabond