*Please send the profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* and
feel free to call me on 732-734-0711.*

Title: visual Studio 2005 .NET

Location: Melville, NY

Duration: 6months

You will meet with users, determine their requirements, produce
documentation describing a solution, create the necessary database structure
to support the solution and perform the actual programming required to
implement the solution. You must be able to produce high-quality,
maintainable, extensible, scalable, secure and efficient code that follows
established development guidelines.  Partner with business leaders, to
establish and deploy rapid technology solutions in support of a growing
domestic and international business.

Candidate Requirements:

* Minimum of 8 years IT experience, superior hands-on development experience
in a Microsoft VB, Visual Studio 2005 .Net framework 2.0 development
environment utilizing IIS 6.0 and SQL 2005 databases.

* Thorough knowledge of development practices throughout all application
tiers. (familiarity with both object-oriented and procedural languages, as
well as extensive RDBMS knowledge.)

* Broad knowledge of information technology, including but not limited to:
on-line transaction processing, web development, RDBMS, service-oriented
architecture, network communication and information security.

* Mature design and architecture skills, including the ability to clearly
articulate design to others. Proven track record in developing mid-size to
large-scale initiatives.

* Candidate should be a strong and diplomatic communicator with excellent
verbal and written communications skills.

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed