*Hi,*
*Please let me know if you have any consultants for any of these positions.*
**
*Req #1:*

Position Title: *Data Architect*

Location: Belleville, Kansas

Duration: 3 to 5 months

*Required Skills:*

Technology: ERWin, Data Modeling in RDBMS and Star Schema Modeling, SQL,
Normalization concepts

Expectations:

• DA must have 7+ years of Relational Data modeling experience in support of
application development

• DA must have 7+ years of Dimensional modeling experience in support of
Data Warehouse development

• DA must have excellent facilitation skills

*Req #2:*

Position Title: *Solaris System Admin*

Location: Princeton, NJ

Duration: 9 months

*Required Skills:*

Red Hat and Solaris Systems Administrator to assist with new project tasks
and implementation.

Required Skills: 5+ years Red Hat Linux Systems

Administration

5+ years Solaris Systems Administration

High availability design with Veritas

Cluster and Volume Management

Systems and application performance tuning

Server builds and patching

DNS knowledge and configuration

Shell Scripting, Kickstart, Satellite Servers

HP blades and Sun 5240 hardware

Additional Skills: Excellent communication skills

Excellent documentation and training skills

--
*Thanks & Regards,*

*Jitha Radhakrishnan*
Vaptech Inc.

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.