Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please find the below requirement, if we are able to submit the resumes
today, they will be interviewed today only and will start the project ASAP.

* *

*Web Developer. (With java and Citizens or GC only required)***

Location: MD

Duration: 6 months

Rate        :  $44 on CTC

*This is a Back fill it will move fast client is Lockheed Martin *

Looking for Web Developer.

Daily Responsibilities:

- Work with PM/Task Lead to estimate development effort and develop
schedules for multiple applications.

- Strong database and teamwork skills.

- Coordinate with testing, documentation, and peer review.

- Prepare system designs and other system documentation.

- Work with team to design, develop, and maintain J2EE applications in an
Oracle 10g environment.

- Participate in all aspects of application development, production
implementation, user support and maintenance.

Participate in requirements analysis,design, and deployment to production.

- Some weekend and evening work will be required.

Required Years of Web development experience:

5+ (at least 3 of these years must be in J2EE)

Required Degree:

Bachelors and/or Master

Required Subject:

Computer Science

Required Skills:

Systems Design, Release packaging/design and management, estimating
developmenteffort and schedules.

Linux, Windows, Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, Javascript, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *