We have the following urgent Oracle Developer position. Rate is little low;
so don't want a senior consultant. If you have any mid-level consultants
available, please forward their resumes with contact details and Rate
confirmation asap.

*Details are as follows:*

*Title:* Oracle Developer

*Requirement:* oracle forms, reports, PL/SQL

*Location:* Hartford, CT

*Rate:* $40/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 6 months

*Required:* *Need Locals, In-person required after the initial Telephonic

*Oracle Forms, Oracle Forms 4.5, Oracle PL SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Tool

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

* *

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

Direct:  646-200-7242

Fax:      732-603-0043

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.