*Hi,*

*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Position : Stellent Consultant*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Location : Jacksonville* FL

*Rate: ALAP*

**

*At least 5 years experience in a large installation environment with the
ability to manage concurrent projects. Skills required include the ability
to mentor business and software professionals in the content authoring and
publication processes throughout the life cycle of web site delivery.
Develop solutions using Stellent (desire similar experience with IBM WWCM)
tools, including physical infrastructure design, optimization of the
site-delivery process, content controls, and audit compliance for BCBSF web
sites. Requires hands-on experience with technology and content management
tools such as:*

* *

* Stellent (Oracle UCM) Utilities/Tools: Content Server v5/v6/v7.5 (Custom
Components, Inbound Refinery- PDF Converter, Dynamic Converter, LDAP
Security, Server Configuration, DCL Administration, Soap Custom WSDL,
Analyze Serer logs, WebDAV, Idoc Script, Dynamic Converter, Content Server
Administration and System Properties.), Applications (Web Layout Editor,
User Admin, Repository Manager, Archiver, Workflow Admin, Configuration
Manager), Utilities (Batch Loader, Component Wizard, System Properties),
Content Publisher (Site Builder, Site Scheduler).*

* *

* Utilities/Tools: JSP, Java, JRun, .Net, ASP, VB, VBScript, JavaScript,
CSS, HTML, DHTML, XML, WML, SGML, PERL, C*

* *

* Stellent (Oracle UCM) Utilities/Tools: Content Server v5/v6/v7.5/ & 10G
(Custom Components, Inbound Refinery- PDF Converter, Dynamic Converter, LDAP
Security, Server Configuration, DCL Administration, Soap Custom WSDL,
Analyze Server logs, WebDAV, Idoc Script, Dynamic Converter, Content Server
Administration and System Properties.), Applications (Web Layout Editor,
User Admin, Repository Manager, Archiver, Workflow Admin, Configuration
Manager), Utilities (Batch Loader, Component Wizard, System Properties),
Content Publisher (Site Builder, Site Scheduler).

Stellent 7.5 and 10G are mandatory*

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.