*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Job Title:               |Senior Systems Administrator (RISC Hardware)

Location:           NH
 Length of Assignment:    |3 Months
Plus
PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION: (for external
use)

   This person will be responsible for supporting RISC based hardware from
IBM and SUN systems, related products and services.  This individual will be
called on to perform installation, monitoring, capacity planning,
performance and tuning, and problem  resolution of hardware supporting  AIX,
Linux and Solaris operating systems.

The position will require interfacing with various infrastructure groups
(such as
Facilities, Network Services and Backup/Recovery support), application
groups and
vendors for server hardware products, such as IBM, SUN, Mainline and
Lighthouse.

   Uses extensive knowledge of the RISC based hardware, corporate computing
products and   services to support the IT infrastructure. Coordinates
rollouts, upgrades and projects
   of complex scope. Defines and recommends solutions to capacity issues.
Analyzes
   complex technical and Level 2 system
problems.

   REQUIRED SKILLS:  (for external use)      |    REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
|      YEARS of
                                             |          LEVEL:
|     EXPERIENCE:
                                             |   (BASIC, INTERMEDIATE,
|
                                             |      SENIOR, EXPERT)

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   IBM pSeries Systems Hardware              |          Senior
|        5-10

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   IBM xSeries Systems Hardware              |          Senior
|        5-10

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   SUN  Systems Hardware                     |          Senior
|        5-10

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   IBM iSeries                               |          Senior
|        5-10

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   Strong Oral and Written skills            |          Senior
|        5-10

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   Solid understanding of industry standards |          Senior
|        5-10
   and practices                             |

   DESIRED SKILLS:  (for external use)       |    REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
|      YEARS of
                                             |          LEVEL:
|     EXPERIENCE:
                                             |   (BASIC, INTERMEDIATE,
|
                                             |      SENIOR, EXPERT)

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   In-depth knowledge of advanced            |          Senior
|        5-10
   configurations, network connectivity and  |

   multiple technologies                     |

--------------------------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------

   Knowledge and understanding of            |          Senior
|        5-10
   virtualization methodologies (i.e.: AIX   |

   vLPARs, Solaris Zones, and Vmware)        |

Thanks & Regards

*Adem*

Technical Recruiter

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website: www.siliconss.com

Yahoo IM: adem_mike

G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/adem1