Dear Partner,

Good Morning.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go through the
job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact details
ASAP.

Job description:

*Role: Sr Programmer Analyst *

*Location: Wilton, CT*

*Duration: 12 months*

Performs the initial analysis of the system under the direction of the
Project Manager, Project Leader or other senior member of the project team.
Interacts with user support personnel to address technical questions and
user support of existing systems. Develops and reviews computer programs
using RPG400 and CL, based on specifications given by Project Manager,
including all coding, debugging and testing. Performs the formal testing of
all programs and programming modules within the project assignment. Develops
and/or reviews appropriate technical documentation relating to the portions
of the project that were assigned

Required Skills

Education:

High school diploma College degree in Computer Science or related discipline
preferred.

Formal training in RPG III or RPG 400.

Experience:

Five to seven years of experience with the AS/400 operating system and RPG
programming.

Knowledge/Skills:

Proficiency with AS/400 operating system, RPG III/RPG 400 and CL.

Knowledge of Client-Server concepts and fundamentals.

Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft software.

Effective verbal and written communication skills.

Understanding of data processing fundamental concepts and practices.

Ability to analyze and resolve day to day problems.

Ability to manage multiple concurent tasks and shifting priorities.

Strong attention to detail.

Ability to interact with technical personnel and users.

Ability to work with moderate supervision on assigned tasks.

Equipment Used:

PC

IBM AS/400

Working Conditions:

Busy multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.

Required Experience

[...]

Job Location

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

*Chandra Shekar*
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro

New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
visit us @ www.smartims.com
*"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"*

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly