Hi,

     This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below
requirement.

Maine

3-6 months

Sr. QA Lead

Looking for a QA lead / manager with have a background in retail banking
(teller, platform), primarily manual testing.

Must have strong and recent banking must be retail/consumer

Must have previous lead experience

Thanks & Regards
Vysham
Technical Recruiter