This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below

3-6 months

Sr. QA Lead

Looking for a QA lead / manager with have a background in retail banking
(teller, platform), primarily manual testing.

Must have strong and recent banking must be retail/consumer

Must have previous lead experience

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused