Hope you are doing great today,

 Please go through the following job description and let me know if you have
any consultant interested in this position, if yes, please send me the
updated resume with contact details and rate ASAP.

Duration: 6+months.

Location: Jacksonville, Fl.

Must have developed in Diamond Claims Processing.

*Expert in the software development life cycle

*Experienced in RUP

*Demonstrated organizational and planning capabilities

*Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and priorities in a fast paced

*Ability to work effectively as member of a team with minimal guidance

*Demonstrated decision-making, analytical, and problem solving abilities

*Excellent written and verbal communications skills

*Experience with Healthcare

Please reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0106, 602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)