Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oracle Apps Technical Analyst (HR/Payroll)

12 Months

Framingham, MA

Oracle Senior Technical Analyst/Senior Programmer Analyst

Job Description:

  a.. Candidate will work on design and development of extensions/interfaces
for Oracle Applications R12 using PL/SQL as part of a larger Oracle ERP
Implementation Project.

Requirements:

  a.. Experience developing extensions/interfaces for Oracle Applications R12
using PL/SQL.
  b.. Experience with Forms personalizations.
  c.. Knowledge and experience with OAF and modifying custom.pll is a plus.
  d.. Knowledge of Oracle HR, Payroll and Financial modules is required.
  e..
Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082