Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Need local candidates

Need an In-person after the phone screen

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  .Net Developer with WCF, WF, LINQ, XML

Location                   :  Westchester, IL

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  3-5 months+

Rate                           : $45/HR on C2C

.NET tech lead/developer  (5 years experience)

- be an additional resource to train personnel in the .Net technology

- be able to explain things in laymen's terms

- Communicates well both orally and in writing

- Able to work independantly and as part of a team

- WCF : Windows Communication Foundation

- WF : Workflow Foundation

- LINQ : Language INtegrate Query

- Visual Studio 2008

- OO Programming