Urgent need of *Java developer* with *Salesforce.com /API* Experience.
*Job Title: *Java developer with Salesforce.com /API Experience.

*Duration:* 6 months

Need a *Java developer* with *Salesforce.com /API Experience.*
One consultant suppose to join today, but he did not join. We need to place
some one immediately.

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *