*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable
…..*

Must be US Citizen, US Permanent Resident or EAD and able to roll over to
full time employee

Need *Senior SAP/BI Data Warehouse Developer* - (126313) for Columbus -- 8
months contract to hire

"In-Depth knowledge of

*SAP BI data architecture***

*Star schema and OLAP reporting* models

Expertise in *R/3 Data Extraction***

Communication structures

*Info Cube modeling ***

*ODS Object design*."

        Senior hands-on *SAP BI Developer to support EDW and CO SAPBI
Reporting implementation*.

        Key role of this position will be to design and configure SAP
internal and external integration models and efficient data extraction
methods including inbound and outbound data flows.

        This resource is also required to support the physical
implementation of the *OLAP models for SAPBI reporting.*

        Columbus - one of the key locations for JPMC's GFT SAP and BI teams.

        These resources will also jumpstart and guide additional Offshore
SAPBI development resource that is planned to be on-boarded in November
2008.

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

Kris

Technical Recruiter

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc