Hi Friends,

We have a urgent contract opportunity for COGNOS DEVELOPER with recent
Pharmaceutical Experience!

If you have all  the required skills, please contact me at your earliest
convenience. Also, please send an MS Word version of the resume with contact
information. I also need your most competitive bill rate included.

*Duration:* 6 months
*LOCATION*: Lawrenceville, NJ

Must have Pharmaceutical Experience!

Must have hands-on experience with Cognos 8.x and Framework Manager. Minimum
1.5 years.

• A non-development, software infrastructure engineer position for Cognos
software administration support in a multi- server environment. Candidate
should have extensive experience in a support and operational role with the
skills set required to provide in.

• Heavy experience installing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting
Cognos software in a multi-server environment. Demonstrated ability to work
in a volatile Cognos environment with multiple simultaneous deliverables.

• Documentation of environment required, including disaster recovery guides,
installation guides and promote to production procedure guides.

• Day to day support with a 24x7 on-call pager support required.

• Ability to work with multiple teams to resolve problems.

• In-depth knowledge of Cognos v7 and v8 application architecture and
components including: Report net, Framework Manager, Impromptu, Impromptu
Web Reports, Power Play, Cube Gene.

• Experience with infrastructure architecture issues such as capacity
planning, scalability, backup/recovery and security strategies.

• Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).

• Familiarity with Change Management and Promotion to Test / Production

• Solid foundation skills in the following are required: OS Platforms:
Windows, Red Hat Linux . Databases: Oracle 9i and 10g (databases and
clients). Verbal and written communication.

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *