Here is a hot requirement for *< webMethods Consultant - PA - 3 Months* *>.
Please* let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for the
earliest client submission.
*Position:* webMethods Consultant
*Duration:* 3 Months
- Assist in the installation of the Integration Server 7.1.1 and all
necessary components from development through production.
- Review the current migration plan from version 6.5 SP 2 to the 7.1.1
architecture; making suggestions to address anything that may have been
missed in the planned architecture.
- Assist in setting up MywebMethods server to aid in the day-to-day
administration of webMethods.
- Provide instruction on vital and necessary components and packages
- Assist in the solution(s) to any problem(s) that might arise, such that
the Administrator can fix them with confidence in the absence of
- Review current UC Claims code and assist in working out any bugs,
including the design of a new process to call Treasury's Oracle database.
- Review and evaluate the GEOCODE package.
- Assist in documenting the DLI_ADMIN package.
- Assist in setting up Centra Site.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at