*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable

*Weblogic Developer*

*6 mnths    **Locals or who can Go F2F with own exp** *

*Siliconss Inc* is currently seeking *5 Weblogic Developers* for our client
*in the **Atlanta**, **GA* area for a *Weblogic Portal* upgrade. The client
is upgrading from *Weblogic Portal server 8.0 to 10.0.* Selected candidates
will be responsible for performing the actual *upgrade across hundreds of
We will be looking for *2-3 senior developers* (5+ years of experience) and
2 more mid-level candidates (3+ years of experience) to round out the team.

*Required skills:*

Extensive *Weblogic server experience* (*portal upgrade* exp HIGHLY
*J2EE development* experience

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

 * *

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc

Phone: 605-277-4881

Fax: 678-343-6807

Yahoo IM:kishoredabond