* *

*I currently have an opening for my direct client UBS - STAMFORD CT*

*Duration: 1 YEAR*

*Rate: Market*

*Ideally this person will come from Lehman, Merrill, Goldman or even a hedge

*Senior developer to work on Equity Derivative pre-trade pricing
applications. Then candidate must have industry experience . Derivative
trading systems experience is a big plus.
**Pricing applications include areas such as Parameter Management,
Volatility Surface editing, Auto Quoting and handling RFQs.
The applications are mission critical so we need a experienced developer
that can build robust apps for the trading business. The developer also has
to be able to respond quickly to user needs. This is a desk facing role.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Confab Systems, Inc

**www.confabsystems.com* <http://www.confabsystems.com/>**