*Please get back me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free tocontact me on 732-734-0711.

Must send suitable profile only.*

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Duration: 1yr.

Rate: $35/hr on C2C

Required: 3+ Yrs. VB.NET 3.x experience
Required: 3+ Yrs. ASP.NET experience
Required: 3+ Yrs. Object Oriented Analysis and Design experience
Required: 3+ Yrs. Excellent understanding of UML (specifically Use Cases,
Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams)
Required: Excellent Communication Skills

Preferred: 2+ Yrs. PL/SQL experience (must be within last 2 years)
Preferred: 3+ Yrs. Relational Database Experience Preferred: Experience
working on a large project involving complex processes and procedures.
Preferred: Experience with nUnit Tool

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed