Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*MUST interview in-person in MA!!  MUST be local to: ME, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ,
NY.  Please do NOT send me any Unix/Linux Administrator.  I need a VERY
HEAVY AIX Administrator.*

*Position: AIX Administrator*

*Location: Natick, MA*

*Duration: 4+ months *

*Job Description:* **

*Need a Senior AIX Administrator*.

Candidate is responsible for AIX systems and servers supporting company-wide
critical applications. These responsibilities include system software and
hardware installations and upgrades as well as overall system administration
and management (problem, change, etc). Primary responsibilities include:
testing and implementing new hardware; testing, implementing, upgrading,
scheduling and supporting production application software; administration of
user account profiles and system backup and recovery processes; performance
and capacity management supporting of existing hardware and operating

*Requirements: *

- 5+ years of AIX System administration experience

- Specific experience with HACMP, SSH, Unix Scripting, TSM, EMC ECC, IBM SVC
at both the operational and design levels is essential. Demonstrated
experience in troubleshooting AIX OS issues.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038