*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable

* *

*Webmethods Developer with EDI*

Location: NJ

Duration: Till June 09

Rate: Open but all incl

Start Date: 17th Nov 08

Exp Required: Minimum *4 + years in Webmethods* & recent *3-4 projects on
EDI* side

Client is looking for *mid. to Sr. level Webmethods EDI* Developers with *
strong* *hands on EDI* as well. Good communication skills are mandatory.

Consultants need to have stamped H-1B till end of 2009 as this project can
extend further*.*

* *

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc

Phone: 605-277-4881

Fax: 678-343-6807

Yahoo IM:kishoredabond