Very hot position!!! Need a *.Net Architect with .net version 3.5*. Prefer
consultants from the Tri-state area. If you have anyone available, please
forward their resume with contract details and rate confirmation asap.

* *

*Details are as follows:*

*Title:* *.Net Architect*

*Requirement:* *experience on .Net version 3.5* - MUST

*Location:* Farmington, CT

*Rate:* $65/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 12 months

   - *SUPER SENIOR .Net Architect* that could train people and give
   - They need to have *.Net version 3.5* and have 10/10 communication

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

* *

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

Direct:  646-200-7242 <livecall:646-200-7242>

Fax:      732-603-0043 <livecall:732-603-0043>

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.