Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Terradata
Application Developer DBA and Teradata Database Administrator Please send me
the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

a.. Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

 Position# 1 Terradata Application Developer DBA

No of Positions:2

Title                 :  Terradata Application Developer DBA

Location        :  1st Preference Hanover; 2nd: Colorado Springs; 3rd: Alphretta

Duration        :  Long Term

Rate: $55/Hr [Wouldn't be flexible]

Required Skills:

  a.. This is the Application DBA description.
  b.. Development or Application Teradata DBA
  c.. Understand business requirements and convert them into functional
requirements. Work with technical architect and data modeler on building a
design for the requirement. Analyze existing SQL code in Teradata for existing
processes to come up with impact of implementing design changes and develop
code in native SQL to handle all such scenarios. Previous telecom experience is
a must and 5 years of experience as a developer on Teradata working in
Enterprise data warehousing is must. Job involves analyzing large volumes of
data and identifying patterns which will have to be used for skew management
and performance enhancement.

 Position# 2 Teradata Database Administrator

 No of Positions:2

  a.. Title                 :  Teradata Database Administrator

  b.. Location        :  1st Preference Hanover; 2nd: Colorado Springs; 3rd:
Alphretta

  c.. Duration        :  Long Term

  a.. Rate: $55/Hr [Wouldn't be flexible]
Required Skills:

  a.. Preferred Certifications:
  b.. Teradata Advanced Certified Professional
  c.. Teradata Certified Administrator
  d.. Teradata Certified Master
  e.. 6+ years experiences as a Teradata Database Administrator
  f.. Very strong in database design, tuning, and trouble shooting
  g.. Very familiar with SQL
  h.. Very familiar with BTEQ
  i.. Very familiar with Unix Scripting languages
  j.. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related
technical disciplines
  k.. Excellent personal communication, leadership and organizational skills.
Team Player

 Thanks and Regard's
a.. Manoj
Technical Recruiter,