*Hi Friends*
*There is a urgent need of Sr.ORACLE FUNCTIONAL ANALYST in MD.Please send me
the resume ASAP..*
*Job Title: *Sr. Oracle Functional Analyst

*Duration:* 1 year

*LOCATION*: Linthicum, MD

•           Lead stakeholder team in developing business requirements and
business scenarios for HIGLAS solution enhancements.

•           Prepare functional design documentation, alpha scripts,
application configuration changes, and perform alpha testing for HIGLAS
solution enhancements

•           Conduct and participate in peer reviews in accordance with CMMI
Level 3 protocols.

* *

•         Advanced Oracle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables
experience (8 years or more)

•         Strong understanding of Oracle Financial Accounting (5 years or

•         Advanced understanding of Oracle General Ledger (8 years or more)

•         Advanced skills in support Oracle applications in a production
environment (8 years or more)

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *