Hello,

Greeting's

This is *Satya* from *SureIT Inc*., We have an urgent position open for
 J2EE* Developer position at AZ*.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants  for this position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

Locals Preferred , F 2 F interview required, after phone screen. Non locals
are also acceptable, But they have to take care of their expenses.

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Title:  J2EE Developer *

*Duration: 4+ Months*

*Location: Scottsdale AZ***

* *

*Job description:*
Do you have anyone that might be a fit for a 4+ month contract in
Scottsdale.  They almost have to be local if possible and very good
communication skills.

I will get the bill rate shortly.

*Position Description*

Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs
for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and
marketing.  Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems,
devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and
tests/debugs programs.  Develops conversion and system implementation
plans.  Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming
documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system
standards.  Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.

*Minimum Requirements*

4+ years experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or
systems
4+ years in J2EE development environment.
A minimum 4 years experience with complex enterprise applications.
Understanding of UML diagrams artifacts.
Minimum 4 years experience with all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle
(SDLC).
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet
critical deliverable dates.
Must strive for results.
Ability to work as team player in medium to large team environments.

*Additional Knowledge & Skills*

Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business
problems.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet
critical deliverable dates.
Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
Must strive for results.
Experience with formal change management processes and tools.
Health-care experience is a plus.

Technical Skills:

2+ years development experience with latest BEA Weblogic platform.
Strong experience using Eclipse IDE.
Strong working experience with EJB's, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, XML,
Weblogic Server, ANT, Log4J, Web Service, and JDBC is required
Experience with Oracle 9i database with ability to write complex SQL is
required.
Ability to interpret and understand database schemas to ensure database
integrity.
Working experience with Multi-tier environment involving Windows and UNIX
servers.
Working experience with load-balanced and clustered server environment.
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications is desired
Experience with messaging platform (i.e. WLI or MQ) is desired.

*Education*

4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

gTalk:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*