* *

*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable

* *

*PSFT Functional Financial Aid Consultant*

Location: Storrs, CT

Length: 2 months – with possible extension

Start: ASAP

Interview :phone

Rate: Open

Skills: *Financial Aid (Direct Lending experience preferred)*

Functional Expert in *Financial Aid 9.0*

Functional Expert in *Direct Lending setup and processing in 9.0*

Good track record of successful implementations

Strong Communication skills

Co-Lead the functional design activities

Co-Lead the configuration activities

Co-Lead the testing design activities

Co-Lead the knowledge management activities

* *

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc

Phone: 605-277-4881

Fax: 678-343-6807

Yahoo IM:kishoredabond