Hi,
     This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below
requirement.

Position    : Senior Business Analyst with Online payments services Exp.

Duration   : 12 months

Location   : San Francisco, CA

 reply me at:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES

     Seeking a Senior Business Analyst with Bill Pay experience for a 12 month
contract in downtown San Francisco.  Ideal candidate has extensive Business
Analysis experience including recent work with the Rational Unified Process -
RUP.  Candidate is expected to have worked directly on a Bill Pay project in
the past.  You will interact with Senior Managers and Senior Product Managers
to enhance our clients Bill Pay system.  You will uncover issues and risks to
be resolved and provide documentation including the update of existing
documentation.

      Candidates need to have 7+ Years of Business analysis experience.  It is
expected that the candidate will have large enterprise experience and will be
very comfortable working with Senior Executives to elicit requirements.  Hands
on experience with Bill Pay and/or ACH transactions are required.

      Requirements:
      - Online payments services experience
      - RUP experience including extensive Use Case Development
      -Strong people and organizational skills
      - Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills

      Nice to have:
      - Prior Wells Fargo experience

Thanks & Regards

Madhu