Please kindly give reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is my direct client opening for *Network Administrator - Orange county,
S. CA*. This is a *6+ month contracts* position. The Hourly rate is *$35/hr
- $40/hr*.

Job Description:

We have a Network Administrator, for a 6 months plus contract position
(could be on-going) available for part time 15-20 hrs per week.  Minimum
experience required is five years in Windows environments.  Will travel to
our various client offices in Orange County, S. CA. client will pay for
travel expenses, while going to client sites.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Network Administrator exp:

Total Windows environments exp:

Hourly Rate::

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Are you willing to travel to our various client offices in Orange County, S.
CA? Y/N:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

(* 714-857-2002 **x** **810*

7* 714-364-9705*