Send me ur consultant resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,
*Position:* AquaLogic Consultant
*# of Openings:* 1
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Duration:* 8 months
*Location:* Harrisburg, PA
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or
execution environment product or set of products. Primary responsibility is
to ensure availability and facilitate productive use of a product for
Application Teams or end users.
This person must understand best practices for enterprise application
integration, service oriented architecture, enterprise architecture
strategic planning and business process driven development.
Some specific tasks that will need to be performed include:
1. Analyze legacy COBOL programs to determine input and output requirements.
2. Develop middleware interfaces across systems and across agencies for
legacy systems using XML and Extended SQL (ESQL).
3. Create and document test cases for assigned systems.
4. Coordinate implementation of new or modified interfaces with the
5. Maintain interfaces when legacy programs change (i.e., new fields added
on tax forms).
6. Review logs for problem determination and report production errors along
with recommendations to team and other developers.
7. Participate in the planning, analysis and design of new integration
8. Maintain message oriented middleware configuration and documentation.
9. Investigate and resolve message oriented middleware problems.
10. Maintain infrastructure to support queue-to-file, file-to-queue and
file-to-file over WebSphere MQ processes.
11. Perform software installs and upgrades to support WebSphere MQ and
WebSphere Message Broker environment.
12. Independently perform research to resolve issues related to software
levels, coding and system product errors.
/ Desired Amount of Experience*
WebSphere Message Broker experience Required
EAI and SOA experience Required
CICS experience Desired
WebSphere DataPower appliance experience Desired
z/OS experience Desired
BPM and BPA tools experience Desired
COBOL experience Desired
XML and XSLT experience Required
408-992-1717 X 312
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at