We have this position open with one of our Direct Client at Palo Alto, CA.
Send me the profiles in Word format with Contact & Rate info ASAP.
Title: Siebel Manager
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: Full Time
The position will be part of the new Global Business Applications Production
Support Team within Client IT and will be responsible for managing
support for specific business units especially related to Siebel CRM along
with add-on applications like customer facing portals, Knova knowledge base,
CTI, web store and other similar tools. The Support Manager will manage a
team of onshore and off-shore support analysts. The job responsibilities of
team include issue resolution and working with the business users and
development team to troubleshoot the production system. The job will provide
learning opportunities in the areas of integrated business processes,
automation of those processes, integration of various business applications
edge ERP/ CRM implementations involving best of the breed tools. Hands-on
skills integrated with management and leadership skills will be the right
combination. Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer support
skills are required.
* Provide leadership to a team of support analysts in terms of managing
escalations, defining processes and managing prioritizations.
* Provide leadership in identifying opportunities to further increase the
capabilities of the team.
* Respond to customer inquiries, primarily via in-house bug ticketing system
as well as email and direct phone calls.
* Resolve customer functional and technical issues through research,
reproduction, and troubleshooting.
* Work directly with other technical support staff, quality assurance, the
IT development team, the IT operations team, business analysts, business
and management to resolve issues.
* Document all technical inquiries, develop and review content for
* At least 2 years of people management experience - Team lead experience in
a support environment can be considered.
* At least 2 years prior experience in a production support analyst role.
* At least 5 + years prior experience in Siebel CRM Application specifically
on Call Center Application, EAI and EIM processes, Workflow process,
Service modules, Assignment Manager and eService.
* Basic or intermediate or advanced skills in SQL and PL/SQL specifically in
the area of Oracle Applications.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong in spoken and written English
* B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work
Highly Preferred Skills:
* Experience in ORACLE Fusion Middleware and BPEL
* Experience with Microsoft Sql server version 2000/ version 7 databases,
Oracle version 9.x/8.x database, writing Sql
SV Tech Systems
1719 W Fredonia Ave, Peoria,IL-61606
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at