*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on 732-734-0711.

Must send suitable profile.*

Title: SAS Programmer (Health Care Background)
Location: Ann Arbar, MI
Duration: 4months
Rate: $40 - $45/hr on C2C

SAS Programmer--experience with related health care claims data is strongly

The consumer healthcare team is responsible for designing, developing,
marketing and selling a new suite of decision support tools to help
consumers become healthier and make informed (and cost-effective) healthcare
decisions.  This SAS Programmer position is responsible for refining cost
estimation models used in Thomson's Treatment Cost Calculator solution – a
tool which helps providers and consumers better understand the costs for
specific healthcare conditions and treatments.

We have a team comprised of Product Management, Technical Designers, and
Statisticians working on the product already and are in need of this SAS
Programmer role to help on delivery of refined estimation models by a
January 1, 2009 timeframe.  For this reason it's important that we fill this
position with a resource which can acclimate quickly and preferably has
requisite skills already.  It's anticipated we will need this resource
through the end of January at a minimum.

•         Bachelor's degree in a related field such as: Computer Science,
Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, or Applied Mathematics.

•         This position will work with medical, drug and hospital data from
various Thomson Medstat national / regional databases, as well as customer
data.  *Experience with related health care claims data is strongly

•         Solid working experience with SAS data step programming and SAS
procedure programming.

•         Minimum 2 years experience in SAS programming and data management.

•         Experience executing and refining analytic methodologies to
support product innovation initiatives.

•         Proven task management skills as well as the ability to develop
test plans and data quality problem resolution strategies.

•         Good communications skills.

•         Experience with using source code control systems

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.