* *

*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable
…..*

* *

*Must be US Citizen or Green Card and available to rollover as permanent
employee.***

Need *Oracle PL/SQL & ColdFusion Developer* for Columbus -- 3 month Contract
to Hire

Must have

Oracle PL/SQL – *4 to 5 years***

ColdFusion – *4 to 5 years***

* ***

*Other desirables: *

DataStage

Crystal Reports

JavaScript

Sales and Incentive Reporting

Developer for the Incentives Application.

Design and develop enhancements for the Incentives applications.

Follow established IT system development methodologies - SDLC.

Apply structured design techniques.

Develop code on distributed platforms. Develop and execute unit and
integration test plans.

Provide support for deployments.

The responsibilities of the position include working with two other
developers, a business systems analyst and

the business area to support the banking office, business banking and
customer service center incentive plans

and sales and incentive reporting.

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

* *

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

Kris

Technical Recruiter

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc