Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles.
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position: SAP MDM Consultant ** ***

Start:  11/17/2008

Duration:  3 months

Location:  Charlotte, NC or Salisbury, MD (Client's choice not the
candidate)

Rate:  Open

A very good client located here in Charlotte has an immediate need for a
consultant to start on Monday November, 17.  Currently we are seeking a *MDM
FI Consultant;* very senior master data person for right around a 3 month
assignment. This person needs to be a real Lead with better than average
communication skills.  Candidates should be an FI Master Data consultant
with strong background in *Allocations*.

   - *Candidate should have current LEAD experience. ***
   - *Candidate should have better than average communication skills! ***
   - *Candidates should be on a very Sr. lever with 5+ years of experience.
   *
   - *MDM FI experience ***
   - *FI Master Data experience ***

*Strong** Allocations experience and outstanding communication skills.*

*Thanks & Regards,……..* ?

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 | G Talk : [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Google Groop : http://groups.google.co.in/group/USA_technical_recruiter*