Hi Partners,

Greetings from MetaPro USA,

Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Cold Fusion Developer*

*Role: Cold Fusion Developer *

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Rate: $50/hr. c2c (max. & best) *

*Duration: 6 +months*

*Strong Cold Fusion Developer (v.8) *

*Required Skills**: *

*Senior Level Strong Object Oriented Cold Fusion developer (v.8)*

*Must have experience building applications from the ground up using an ORM
(Transfer and Hibernate).*

*Framework experience with Cold Spring and Transfer*

*SQL Server*

*Functional knowledge of Ruby**.*

* *

*We seek senior level experience with **object oriented Coldfusion **–
specifically with building ground-up applications using an ORM (e.g.
Transfer, Hibernate) and frameworks like Coldspring and/or Fusebox. *

*Experience with Ruby is another thing that we prefer in addition to the
aforementioned.

*

--
Thanks & Regards, Sunil, MetaPro IT Solutions, Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo IM: DTechRecruiter