We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.
Position:  C# Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
 Duration: 3 +Years
Project Description:

The HDMT program needs validation engineer for the development of a new
tester to reduce test costs.
The validation engineer will be responsible for the tester HW/SW
integration, SW validation and the validation of the tester at platform

Daily Responsibilities:
Duties will include API and GUI validation and platform feature
validation.andidate will be involved in test generation and conversion
tools, validation and release of all software and tools and performing
regression analysis.
Candidate should be self starter and be able to work with the product
requirement team and the SW development team to develop test plans/test
cases to validate the tester platform at various levels.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):

1. Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or
Computer Science with 3+ years of experience in product test and software
2. Strong object oriented software design and development experience.
3. Proficiency in developing scripts to automate the regression process
4. Working experience with UI testing tools like Winrunner or similar tools
5. Familiarity with C++ and C# development on Windows platform and
Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
1. Familiarity with XML
2. Working experience with Visual Studio team system (VSTS)
3. Automated Test Equipment software and middleware/server software

Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:

Resource Manager
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
Work: 703-880-2641 ext:207 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.