Here is a hot requirement for *< UNIX Systems Administrator - Thousand Oaks,
CA - 6 Months >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* UNIX Systems Administrator
*Location:* Thousand Oaks, CA
*Duration:* 6 Months
- UNIX System Administrator II (SAGE Intermediate/Advanced level),
supporting a mixed Solaris and Linux environment of workstations and
- Distinct client-focus and customer service skills a must. Requires
experience with scripting (prefer both Perl and Python).
- Must be familiar with supporting web and web application servers,
development tools and compilers, able to resolve issues with license
managers, compilers, linkers, libraries, etc.
- Should be familiar with troubleshooting problems with NIS+, LDAP, DNS,
NFS, SNMP, SSH, NTP, CVS, jumpstart, kickstart, commercial backup products
and other commonly used UNIX / network support systems, tools and protocols.
Experience with Kerberos / Active Directory and 'kerberized' applications a
- A knowledge of security and auditing tools is a differentiating factor.
- Must be able to work successfully for long periods in a team
environment, and be a strongly motivated self-starter, willing and able
occasionally to work alone to resolve tough technical issues.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at