Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Skill matrix should be filled

This is my direct-client opening for a Graphics Designer – Menlo Park, CA –
This is 3 months contract. The hourly rate is DOE. Client is looking for
local candidates due to F2F Interview after the initial phone Interview.
Client will also accept the candidates who can attend the F2F Interview on
their own expenses.

You'll be creating new ways of visually communicating the vision and ethos
of Homestead. You'll be working on our website and products, as well as on
marketing collateral, email campaigns, targeted landing pages, etc. Complete
Collaborative ability is essential; you'll be working with our amazing team
of developers, UI designers and marketers to drive the look and feel of
Homestead to the next level. You'll take critical information obtained
through user testing and combine it with industry best practices to create
new ways of communicating concepts to our users that benefit both them and
the company.

What you need to apply:
-3-5 years of practical experience in web design
-Very proficient/expert skills in Dream weaver /Flash / Photoshop
-Strong portfolio showing great sense of design, color, creativity and good
communication skills
-Team player who works fast with very high quality results
-Ability to be iterative and present ideas clearly
-A good sense of humor is a must
-Ability to focus in a dynamic environment is important

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*           **

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total exp as Graphics Designer:*

*Total DreamWeaver exp:*

*Total Flash exp:*

*Total Photoshop exp:*

*Are you willing to attend the "in-person" interview after the phone
interview with your own expenses?*

*Hourly Rate: *

*Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? *

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Availability:*

*Current City/State:*

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
** Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Thanks *

*Guna*

BeyondTekIT